Principal Hygiene offer a range of sanitary bins, from foot pedal, auto or manual units, in sizes and colours to fit even the smallest cubicle. From a single sanitary unit to a suite of cubicle services including hygiene bag services, toilet seat sanitisers to fragrances and toilet roll dispensers we can offer a solution to meet your needs.
You can save up to 30% on our competitive sanitary bin services, we will not be beaten on price.
For the best prices with the best service call our washroom experts today on 0843 309 2180, alternatively request a quick online quote.
What We Can Offer:
- Sanitary bins standard & mini
- Foot pedal, auto sensor or manual sanitary units
- Liner service, reducing cross infection
- Bin exchange service
- Active germicide in sanitary bins to combat unpleasant odours
- Anti-bacterial protection to surface of sanitary bins
- Choice of colours and finishes
- Flexible servicing options
- Comprehensive site surveys
- Multi-Site cost analysis
- Electronic proof of service
- Site Specific servicing solutions
- DBS checked & uniformed service staff
- Dependable waste collections and servicing
With a choice of sanitary bin finishes from standard white or grey to designer bins in black and chrome to foot pedal operated, manual or auto sensor we can tailor a range of sanitary bins or simply provide an individual sanitary bin to match your washroom needs.
Our Services Include:
Duty of Care; We take care of all legal and best practice obligations so you won’t have to worry, simply use our service and leave us to manage the rest. It is our responsibility to ensure we keep our customers up to date with recent changes in legislation ensuring they have the correct documentation...... We have you covered.
Still Have Questions?
To help you make the right decision why not visit our Sanitary Waste FAQ archive, the purpose of our FAQ is to ensure you our customers can source the answers to the questions you often struggle with when trying to decide how to ensure you have suitable provision in your washrooms. Our Sanitary Waste FAQ includes answers to all of these questions:
• Why do I need a Service?
• Is this a Legal Requirement?
• Offensive/Sanitary Waste - How do I manage the Risk?
• What is a Waste Transfer Note?
• Do I need a Waste Transfer Note for Sanitary Waste?
• How Often Should I Receive a Waste Transfer Note?
• What are Standard Industry Codes (SIC)?
Call The Experts
Not sure what type sanitary bins or service frequency you require! Please talk to us first before you make a commitment, it could save you time and cost. We can help you with advice and support ensuring you have the right services for your organisation.
Get a quick online Quote today, or give us a call on 0843 309 2180 and talk to one of our experienced washroom servicing experts
get a quote