Rodent Pest Control Services
Effective mouse, rat and rodent control is essential to maintaining a safe and hygienic working environment. Rodents not only carry diseases such as salmonella, E. coli and Weil’s disease, they also carry ticks, mites and fleas and can cause allergic reactions.
One of the main problems with rodent infestation if left un-controlled is the amount of damage they can do to structures, building, bridges, sewers and cabling by gnawing and borrowing, they will also contaminate food, shred clothing & furniture both in the home and in the wider supply chain.
If you have found signs of a rodent problem and need advice, talk to us now
Our rodent control service offers:
- Fast response.
- Online fast quoting
- Free site survey by a qualified pest control expert.
- Recommendations for both remedial and rodent control measures including the installation of proofing to block entry points.
- Regular site visits to monitor, control and to prevent further infestations.
- We ensure you are legally compliant to meet health and safety requirements.
We can offer the highest level of risk management, reassurance and responsiveness to customers across the UK from single sites to multi site organisations.
With many industries requiring ‘zero tolerance’ to pests we can offer full removal and control programmes tailored to protect you and your customers from pest-borne diseases.
Types of Rodents
There are a wide range of rodents, the types named below can often be kept or treated like pets and can grow and multiply rapidly especially when they are being provided with a ready source of food.
- Guinea Pigs
Signs that you have a rodent infestation:
- Droppings in or around your workplace.
- Damage to your property such as chewed furnishings, fittings, desks, cables or torn up insulation.
- Nests with shredded material such as insulation, paper or packaging.
- Stock damage.
The risk to your business without professional rodent control:
- Legal ramifications due to not meeting required legislation for health & safety.
- Damage to property, stock and foodstuffs and the associated costs to repair or replace.
- Contamination of goods and foodstuffs putting customers at risk.
- The spread of diseases.
- Potential loss of reputation and trade.
Call the experts
For a free site survey or a quotation Call us now on: 0843 309 2180
Talk to Principal Hygiene we can help you with advice and support ensuring you have the right pest control services in place that delivers value for money, is compliant and meets your legal needs.
Get a pest control quote or request a site survey today, we are on hand to provide advice and support.
get a quote