Whether you are a Fast Food restaurant looking to clean and de-grease your kitchens, a Hotel looking to make sure your guest rooms are clean and hygienic, a Contractor looking to rapidly fill your scrubber dryer machines or a Nursing Home searching for the best solution to manage your laundry machines, we can offer you the widest range of chemical dilution and dispensing stations, surface cleaning foaming systems and automated dosing management solutions suitable across a multitude of applications, with particularly effective low and medium pressure systems that provide long contact time ensuring an effective deeper clean.
Our range of chemical dilution units include;
The ProMax range of Wall Mounted Chemical Dilution Units all fully WRAS approved and made from sturdy ABS construction that allow additional units to be added to an existing installation.
ProMax key features include
• Back-flow protection certified: K7 WRAS, ACSE & DVGW
• Left or right water inlet connection
• Easy install and maintenance. No tools required (all push and clip fit)
• Unique diaphragm design to prevent leakage
• 4,16 or 30 litres per minute – to fill bottles, buckets, tanks or scrubber dryer machines
• 1 or 4 product dilution units
• Button activation
• Comes complete with full install kit, pick-up and delivery hoses
SekureDose Hand Pump Bottle Filling Dilution Unit
• SekureDose is simply the safest and most convenient “all in one” system for dosing
• Chemicals in places like hotels, restaurants, schools and offices. The ideal “turn-key”
• Solution for filling spray bottles or buckets to wash floors, counter tops or other hard
• Washable surfaces and for sink filling for pot and pan washing. SekureDose offers tool free installation and with an easy to maintain manual pump mechanism built into a robust, easy to clean chemical cabinet.
• Easy calibration
• No electrical connection, no water supply required
• Modular flexibility
• Can fit 5lt,1 gall container or 2 bottles x 2,5lt or 0,5gall
• System can be extended using additional units for multiple product dosing
• Tool free installation and maintenance
• Robust lockable ABS cabinet includes the dispenser and variable sizes of
• Chemical packaging
• Available as standard with EPDM seal: optionally available with FPM or Silicone
• Lock out mechanism to avoid over consumption
• No contact between the spring and chemical
• Comfortable use thanks to the big button
• Flexible shockproof spout
• Three versions available: sink, bucket and bottle filling with variable height bottle tray
When it comes to chemical dispensing systems, no one does it better, with our support and advice you can take back control of your costs, time and hygiene
Call The Experts
Not sure what type of chemical dispensing system you require? Then talk to us first we can help you with advice and support ensuring you have the right services for your Washrooms.
Get a Quote today, or request a call back from one of our experienced washroom experts.
get a quote